The last series i watched.

Today i will talk to you about the last series i watched that its Emily in Paris. Always its worth it to watch a film or series where Lilly Collins is the main character and even more if its filmed in the beautiful city of Paris.

This serie is about an american girl that take advantage of a job oportunity in a marketing company located in Paris. Leaving aside great dramas or problems the serie seeks to entertain the people its  simple and good to spend the time with.

Due to the online classes and not being able to go out among other problems that quarantine has generated I feel more tired and I don’t feel like watching series or films that are intense or sad that’s why in the last few months I ve been watching series like this one that allows you to travel to this beautiful city and spend the time in it. 

The tv show shows us how Parisians are, in a cliché way and with stereotypes such as they are serious, they like to cheat on their partner they don’t like compromise, are not friendly and hate speaking English among other stuff. French people when they watched the serie they were not agree with it. About my own experience when being in Paris I can tell that Parisians are not friendly and that hate speaking English but at the end I was the tourist and I wouldn’t assume that everyone can speak English. The language was something that annoyed me a lot about the tv show cause I love listening when people talk to each others in French and in the serie most of the time they were speaking in English so I thought that maybe they could choose an actress that could speak French. 

If you want to spend the time and enjoying the Parisians streets you should watch this serie that has only ten episodes!



Comments

  1. Ooohh I really love Lilly Collins, she is a great actress and I loved the series. I fell in love with Gabriel and I already want to see the second season

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems entertaining to watch and as you say, hang out. Especially if Lilly Collins is the protagonist! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A country that i would like to visit

MY DREAM JOB

English class