Salty or sweet?

Hi everyone, today i have to talk about food. well if i have to be honest i love to eat, I don't know if you know about signs of the zodiac, but I'm a taurus, that explains that i love to eat and cook. 

Fortunately my mom taught me since i was a child to eat healthy, in my house we try to eat the less processed food, for example instead of buying cookies we do them but obviously there are always exceptions, especially on weekends also thanks genetics for making me a person who doesn´t get fat easily!!.

I prefer salty than sweet and italian food is my favourite, pasta, pizza, risotto, gelato and tiramisu hmmm i love it. i eat almost everything but i'm vegetarian so i don't eat animals. As I don't eat meat I started to be interested in learning to cook. In my house we ate meat almost everyday so i had to learn other recipes and also i started to love legumes.

Im not a big fan of candies and sweets but pancakes with jam have my heart definitely, I attach you a photo of the best pancakes I have ever eat. 

I prefer always eat french fries instead of cake or chocolate. And do you prefer salty or sweet?





Comments

  1. How delicious Italian food! I prefer sweet food, cakes with "manjar", I love them! it's my guilty pleasure!

    ReplyDelete

  2. I did not know that Taurus liked to eat and cook! it all makes sense now (I'm a taurus too)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A country that i would like to visit

MY DREAM JOB

English class