A country that i would like to visit

 

Hi everyone!

If i have to visit a country around the world as soon as posible i would definitely go to England because last year i was there but actually i just visited two cities, London and Oxford. So i think i should have spend more time than two weeks to visit others cities to get to know better the country. Anyway it was totally worth it  but i must go back!.

I was wondering why i want to come back there instead of other beautiful places in the world and i thought that England has a special vibe and atmosphere, the busy streets are full of music, markets, bars, thrift shops, colors and you feel like is always a Sunday evening. Besides there always something to do whether it be visit the museums (and are free!), the Parks and the architecture. If you go in spring or summer time the weather is nice to walk around because is not so warm but is sunny anyway.

 Last but not least i liked very much how the people treat you they were always polite and helpfull so you feel very secure so at the end of my trip i was very interested about get to know the culture and the way other people lives in other cities, like small towns.

Definitely you need to go there, bye!.

Comments

  1. If I went to England the first thing I would definitely do would be to go to a bar, listen music and drink some beers

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way you describes England is so warm and welcoming that even made me want to visit too, although I heard that the traffic is very complicated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a really good trip! something I really like about England is its climate (I don't like the heat very much) although driving on the left side of the track sounds very intimidating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I once visited England from google maps (sadly) but one of my dreams is to visit England with my sister

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your description of England definitely makes me want to visit it even more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to know England, your description is very good. I will have to save money, because I have heard that it is quite expensive, but I think it is worth it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY DREAM JOB

English class