Music that i hear

If you tell my that i have to choose a genre of music i can't because the kind of music i heard changes depends what i am doing and my mood of the day haha.

When i am with friends or when i exercise i listen reggaeton or trap, my favourite is Bad Bunny because they brings me so much energy. As i want to relax my favourite is Sticky Fingers or Pink Floyd, they take me to another place... when i am sad i want to listen music that makes me more sad like Radiohead or lana del rey. In a car trip or in the metro artic monkeys and the killers are my eternal partner. When i work for workshop in the day i listen music in spanish like soda estereo or fito paez but as i need to still working until the dawn i put some electronic music so I don't fall asleep, as you can see, I cannot choose a single music genre.

Do you change your style of music for something or do you always listen to the same thing? i read you. bye!.

Comments

  1. I understand you, it is very difficult to choose something favorite, it is better to listen to a little of everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you with respect to how music affects your mood, but i usually prefer to listen to music that gives me energy but never trap.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A country that i would like to visit

MY DREAM JOB

English class